SBC Forum Member
The core SBC Forum experience are brainstorming sessions where members present their businesses and specific business challenges they’re facing for feedback, advice and mentoring. Attendees have an opportunity to connect and get connected to preeminent leaders in the sustainable business community during these brainstorming sessions. A highly-experienced mentor panel comprised of experts on the presenting members specific challenge is on hand to give expert guidance along with the SBC Forum member attendees. With a range of skills, expertise, knowledge and successes across many industry sectors, the mentor panelists and SBC Forum members provide each other with critical perspective and support in a variety of areas including:
- Launching New Products or Services
- Hiring Practices
- Strategic Direction
- And Business Development
Agenda for Member Exchanges:
Networking: 15 minutes
Member Self-Introductions: 10 minutes
Mentee Presentation: 20 minutes
Master Mentor Panelist Feedback: 20 minutes
Member Attendee's Feedback: 25 minutes
The SBC Forum Member Exchanges take place on a monthly basis on the West Side of Los Angeles and upon occassion in the following areas of Southern California: downtown Los Angeles, Silver Lake, the South Bay, and in Orange County as well as via teleconference. In addition to the member exchanges, there are periodic member receptions with high-profile sustainable business leaders.
Previous receptions have included such renowned business leaders as Brian Dumaine, Editor of Fortune Small Business; Jeffrey Hollender, Chief Inspired Protagonist, Co-founder, and Executive Chairperson and Duke Stump, former Chief Marketing Officer for Seventh Generation; Ray Anderson, Founder and Chairman, Interface, Michael Crooke, Consultant and Distinguished Visiting Professor of Business Practice, Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University, Former CEO, Revolution Living & Patagonia, David de Rothschild, Adventurer, Environmentalist, and Founder, myoo.com, Steven "Mac" Heller, Executive Chairman, CODA Automotive, Chip Conley, Founder, Joie de Vivre, Author, PEAK and EMOTIONAL EQUATIONS and Garby Gerber, Founder, President & CEO, Sun Light & Power.
The annual Cost for the SBC Forum individual membership is $200 and includes the following benefits:
- New SBC Forum Members receive $10 off each major SBC event admission ($30 annual value.)
- Ability to attend SBC Forum Member Exchanges at all locations.
- Opportunity to be featured at a SBC Forum Member Exchange as the presenting mentee.
- Invitations to periodic SBC Receptions with high-profile sustainable business leaders.
- Invitations to SBC's VIP Parties.
- Discounts and/or complimentary admission to sustainable industry conferences.
- SBC Forum Membership badge.
- And the SBC Forum Membership logo to post on website and utilize in marketing.
Join Now by Clicking Here!